Travel Mat measure: 15cm by 20cm
Come doodle ANYTHING onto our mats.
Use our ANYTHING mat as a
- Groceries List
- To do List
- Tic Tac Toe
- Learn Spelling
- Post-It Note
Come with a set of Tangrams, One ANYTHING Travel Placemat and 12pc markers
What is a Tangram?
Tangrams were invented in China over 200 years ago. The simple concept has some incredible, mind growth impacts. The traditional Chinese puzzle is a square divided into seven pieces called Tans. The seven pieces include: one parallelogram, one small square and five triangles (2 large right triangles, 1 medium right triangle and 2 small right triangles).
You solve the puzzle by arranging the pieces to match certain designs. Simply, you could arrange them into a large square, rectangle or triangle, or you can tackle more complex shapes like animals, plants or a house.
You can also use Tangrams for free play and encourage kids to come up with their own creations.
There are many benefits to playing with Tangrams.
They can be used to develop problem-solving and logical thinking skills, perceptual reasoning (nonverbal thinking skills), visual-spatial awareness, creativity and many mathematical concepts such as congruency, symmetry, area, perimeter, and geometry
Busy Mat Placemat are Buttery soft and silky touch, easily cleaned with wet wipes after colouring/doodling.
Dish washer safe!
Comes with a little tab/tag at the bottom right corner for easy air drying after washing and even can tag our BusyMats together to create your very own BusyMatBook
- Suitable for high chairs
- To wash, rinse under running water
- To reuse the mats, use wet/dry tissue to clean off the marker ink
- Mat comes with a little tab at the bottom right corner for easy air drying after washing
- Combine the mats together with by hooking the tabs together to create your very own Busymat Book!
- FDA certified, BPA free
- Texture: Smooth and buttery
- Does not crease when folded
- Comes in a Kraft box packaging
- Busy Mat products are non-exchangeable/refundable
- Photos are for illustration purposes, colours may vary slightly due to the lighting differences